Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Won't stay connecte...

[Solved] Won't stay connected; error 1230  

Mar
 Mar
Registered
(@mar)

Greetings,

I have spacedesk on a a galaxy tab e running android 7.1.1 using wifi to connect to the network. The primary machine is running windows 10 and is using ethernet to connect to the same network. I do have a couple other devices connected using wifi as well, but I don't think they're using very much traffic.

The initial connection works fine and the picture is clear and updates fast and smooth, but it never lasts very long. Connection is lost usually about about 3 1/2 minutes or so, often sooner. Most of the time the image will freeze on the android tablet and stay that way for another couple minutes before finally giving me the error, but I do get the windows "device disconnected" sound and my main screen will flicker about 15 or so seconds after the image on the tablet freezes.

The error code is 1-2-3-0, with error info 0-3-5-4. Often, but not every time, when trying to reconnect I will get error code 1-0 with info 0-4 and sometimes I will have to close and reopen the android app to connect successfully again.

I know that's a lot of oftens, sometimeses, and usuallys, but if you could tell me some better tests that would help you fix this I would be happy to do them. 🙂

3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Famed Member
Hi @mar,

Is the server showing an error message bubble?

Could you please send us the following for further analysis:
1. Run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save all information" and save the output file (dxdiag.txt)
2. All spacedesk_log_xxxx.etl log files located in  C:\Users\Public\spacedesk_logs folder
3. Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WDF, then save the (2-more) most recent WudfHost_ext__xxxx.dmp.
ProgramData folder is hidden by default, in case you cannot find it you should enable first the "Show hidden files, folders and drives".
Just open a File Explorer -> View -> Options, on Folder Options window click View tab then click the "Show hidden files, folders and drives" to enable it then apply the changes.

Please save all requested files in one folder, right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the zip file on your next reply.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Mar
 Mar
Registered
(@mar)

Hi Lea,

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it. Turns out it was an issue with the tablet. It was dropping the wifi connection. I did a factory reset and now I'm not having any trouble. The only thing now is I am noticing about a 0.2 second delay which makes difficult in flight sims, but it could also be caused by the tablet as it is a lower-end model so I don't know if there's much you can do about it.

I would give you the info you requested anyway in case it might help with anything else you're working on, but I can't seem to find the attach button here. Only the dxdiag and spacedesk logs though, the WDF folder was empty.

Mar
 Mar
Registered
(@mar)

Oh, there it is. I guess it only shows up after so many posts.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register