Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Using Spacedesk for...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Using Spacedesk for turning Android tablet to a Windows 10 drawing tablet.  

iamtal
Registered
(@iamtal)

Hello,

My main PC is running with Windows 10 (2020 H1). In addition, I have an Android 9.0 tablet with a Wacom digitizer.

I want to use my tablet as a drawing tablet for the main computer. In the main computer (the Windows 10 based), I want to use software like Windows Whiteboard.

So I installed everything on the main computer and on the Android tablet, and it seems that everything is working correctly - I can see my main screen on the Android tablet. 

The problem is with the Windows Whiteboard app (I also tried similar apps and had the same problems). When I write something, with the stylus, on my Android tablet, it appears for a fraction of a seconds in the main screen (in the whiteboard app), but then disappears. On the same time, if I write something with the mouse of the main computer, it stays in the whiteboard, so the problem isn't an incorrect use of the app.

When I use "Paint" instead, some of the drawing stay, and some other disappear after a fraction of a second. In other words, if I draw, for example, a letter, sometimes it appears for a second and then disappears, and some other times, it stays. 

(As opposed to the "Whiteboard" application, when all time, the letters disappear). 

How can I solve this?

Topic Tags
4 Replies
qianjin
Registered
(@qianjin)

Android tablet may not compatible with  windows laptop / software . 

you can get a wacom cintiq or xp-pen artist display drawing tablet , it should work well .

I’m using XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro Screen drawing tablet. Currently I use Zoom Whiteboard for rough sketching , digital writing and note taking purpose, it's nice for meetings and online teaching .

spacedesk Marcel
(@marcelruedinger)
Trusted Member

spacedesk is not yet supporting any pen. The release plan includes support for SonarPen in about three months.

mawsman
Registered
(@mawsman)

I'm happily using Galaxy S6 Lite Tab with a pen for the exact purpose OP has intended and it works great!

oliver77
Registered
(@oliver77)
Posted by: @mawsman

I'm happily using Galaxy S6 Lite Tab with a pen for the exact purpose OP has intended and it works great!

With pressure control? I don't think so because I have the exact same tablet.

Using spacedesk as a graphic tablet would be great, please support the S-Pen, I think this is the most used pen on Android.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum