Hi, hopefully I can provide the information you need to help me. In spacedeskViewer the primary machine (server) I am trying to connect to is listed, and I've confirmed that it's the correct IP, but when I click on the icon for connection it comes back (after a while) saying "unable to connect".
I have a Wacom tablet (Windows 8.1) as my Primary machine and a Laptop (Windows 10) as the Client.
I have had a previous version of spacedesk working on these machines but haven't used it in a long time and so have started from scratch again. I uninstalled previous versions of spacedesk from both machines.
I have installed version 0.9.43 on the Primary tablet and version Beta III v0.9.22 on the Client (and confirmed that these are the versions installed).
I have checked the Firewall settings on both machines and had to add spacedeskService to the Laptop. (And have restarted the machine since this).
I am using wifi broadband (no cables) and both devices are connected to this network.
I'm at a loss with what to do next to try and fix the problem. I cannot manually connect to the tablet (by entering the IP address) because it says it is already listed.
I'm not a technical person so if you need to ask questions please put them in layman's terms. Many thanks.