touch screen not fu...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

touch screen not funtioning  

mr.brian
Registered
(@mr-brian)

I have installed the software in my win10 64 bit desktop that has 3 hardwired monitors. and in a galaxy tab 10.2 (new in 2005) monitor works fine but touch functions not working. The last version I had worked I just got a new pc and tried it with the tablet was told to upgrade which I did. Is it possible to get the touch screen functions to work?  and a second question can I set up the tablet to interact with the other screens. as they are in different rooms it's hard to change "stuff" on the other screens.

5 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mr-brian,
Do you have the latest spacedesk Driver (v0994) and android Viewer app (v0.9.66)?
Is videowall enabled on your primary machine?

mr.brian
Registered
(@mr-brian)

I have installed the driver (v0994) on an android device not sure about the viewer on my desktop.

mr.brian
Registered
(@mr-brian)

how do I enable a "video wall"?

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mr-brian,

Ah maybe it's not videowall since I assume you did not configure the videowall mode.
By the way, video wall mode can be enabled via Video Wall Engine interface window by clicking the spacedesk server window -> "..." (menu) button -> Video Wall Engine.
If this is enabled, touch input will not work.

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save All Information", then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.

Please also run devmgmt.msc, click View -> Devices by connection, find spacedesk virtual HID device, expand it to show the devices underneath, take a screenshot of it and send it to us.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mr-brian,
Could you please try our most recent spacedesk Driver v0995 on our website https://spacedesk.net/.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum