First of all a wanna thank you developers for this great app!!! It's definitely the best option to create a Gamepad for Cemu emulator!!!
Following the idea above, I wanna suggest you to add the next features if possible:
- Improve the touchscreen input to be directly recognized for windows as real touchscreen input and not as mouse input, I mean, absolute touch input is recognized as mouse absolute position but it could be recognized as actual touchscreen inputs.
- Add gamepad passthrough directly to windows so you can connect an Game controller to android via Bluetooth and the Windows machine could recognize that input as DirectInput or Xinput.
- Add sound support through a generic windows audio output device so we can map sound stream independently of the Windows audio main stream. Please take a look of Cemu feature to stream Gamepad audio through a different audio device.
- Direct gyro and accelerometer input passthrough to be used for Cemu motion capture interface.
- Direct microphone passthrough.
I know that are big features but it would be awesome if we could use spacedesk to make the definitive Gamepad for Cemu!!!! If you add these features I would be glad to give you my money!!!!
Thanks a lot by the way!!!