Facebook Like Button

FYI: This old forum site will not be updated anymore. To post a new topic, please click here to register to our new spacedesk Forum site.
the lack of a cours...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

the lack of a course falls asleep  

Alexander A
Registered
(@alexander-a)

Hey.
I want to thank you for the great app! Thanks!
But I got a problem. After installation two days worked fine. Server on Windows 7, client ipad2. Today I included the problem. When there is no cursor on the client screen, the picture is not updated. If there is a course, it is updated. You don't even need to move the cursor, the screen will update. It turns out like this: for the picture to be updated, there must be a cursor. Tell me what happened and how to fix it?

Topic Tags
3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @alexander-a,
Does it have the same spacedesk driver version when it worked fine (2 days ago) and when the issue happened?
Did you try to reboot your primary machine and check again if the issue still happen?

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save All Information", then attach the output file on your next reply.
PS: Attach option should be visible on your side after your second post.

Alexander A
Registered
(@alexander-a)

After restarting the PC, the problem was resolved. The driver version has not changed. v0.9.43. Thanks. I will watch further.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @alexander-a,

Thanks for the feedback.
Currently, we are very busy with higher prioritized features and bug fixes for Windows 10.
Any bugs reported on Windows 7/8.1 driver may not be solved immediately or will never be solved (depends on the issue) as Microsoft will soon stop supporting old Windows operating systems.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum