For further analysis, could you please send us the following:
- run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save All Information", save the output file(dxdiag.txt)
- spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
Looking forward to your feedback.
Thanks for sending us the requested files.
Based on the logs, spacedesk driver installed successfully, but it seems that it there's an access denied error when adding an exception rule for spacedeskService on your third party firewall settings.
Is it a 360 Total Security antivirus software?
For now, we suggest the following steps:
1. Temporarily disable your antivirus software while installing spacedesk.
Note: This is just to get past the driver installation procedure.
2. Enable again your antivirus once the spacedesk installation succeeded.
3. Open your third party firewall settings and manually add an exception rule for C:\Windows\System32\spacedeskService for Private and Public network, to allow incoming and outgoing spacedesk connection.
After the steps above, you can now try to connect your spacedesk Viewer app to your primary machine.