Taskbar rising and ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Taskbar rising and falling slowly since the last update  

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

I don't know if anyone had a problem like this, but I enabled this option to hide the taskbar and it appears if you hover your mouse. It turns out that since the last update, if I hover the mouse, it takes a long time to go up and down too, and this happens both on the main screen and on the second. In addition, on the iPad, when I do pinch, the application seems to freeze and does not return to the beginning of the application with the list of available machines.

- Primary machine operating system: Windows 10

- Secondary machine operating system: iOS

- Primary machines's Graphics adapter: Intel

- Network connection type: Wireless

17 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @enzon19,
Can you quickly try our most recent spacedesk Driver version 0.9.46 available on our website? https://spacedesk.net/
In case issue is still persist, for further analysis could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save all Information", save output file then attach it on your next reply.
PS: "Attach" option should be visible below the text editor after your second post.

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

I downloaded version 0.9.46 and it didn't work. I exported the file without being connected to the second screen, right? I didn't find the Attach button...

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @enzon19 
"Attach" option should be visible below the text editor after your second post. Please check again, it should be visible now.

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

Oh, sorry for the delay. I managed to attach now. I have the second monitor connected and I have 0.9.49 and still have the problem. Thank you.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @enzon19,
Thanks for sending your dxdiag info.
We will try to reproduce it and analyze.
We will get back to you as soon as we have news regarding this topic.

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

Ok! Thanks!

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @enzon19,

Is it only the task bar that is slowing down? or also when moving a window (on both main and secondary display)?

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

Hello! Sorry for the delay again. Just the taskbar.

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

Oh, and is in the both and the curious thing is that this is how I connect the second monitor, the taskbar goes down normally on the second monitor and there is only one line slowly descending on it in the place where the taskbar is.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @enzon19,
We tried to reproduce it but so far it's not happening on our side.
Can you quickly try with HTML5 viewer page on your iPad, and check if it's also happening?
Just open a web browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome) then go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/.
Or if you have other device (e.g. android), please also try it there.

By the way, please update to our latest spacedesk Driver version 0.9.52 from our website.
https://spacedesk.net/.

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

What a pity. I tested it both with HTML and with the iPhone app and I noticed that the taskbar got a little faster than in the iPad app. It got faster mainly on the iPhone. What bothers me most is the slowness for the bar to rise on the main monitor. I tested everything with the latest version and the problem continues. Thank you.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @enzon19,
Can you check without spacedesk installed on your primary machine if the slow rise and fall of task bar on main monitor is gone?

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

The taskbar is only slow when I connect and even with the driver in the background, it is normal. As I said, on the iPad app it seems to be slower than on the iPhone app. I have an iPhone 7 with iOS 13 and an iPad 3rd generation with iOS 9. Sorry for not specifying well.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @enzon19,

Maybe it depends on the screen resolution of the viewer?
Can you check in the display settings if viewer on iPhone is smaller than in the iPad?

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

Yes, it's smaller on the iPhone, but I don't know how it can interfere with the main monitor.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @enzon19,
Currently we have known lag issue even on main monitor, maybe it's related to your issue.
This is currently in our list to be fixed very soon.
We will get back to you as soon as we have new version with possible fix for this issue.

enzon19
Registered
(@enzon19)

Ah ok! Thank you!

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum