spacedesk mouse and...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] spacedesk mouse and keyboard driver has a problem  

BSPR0002
Registered
(@bspr0002)

Whenever I restart my computer, spacedesk's mouse and keyboard drivers become unavailable. By looking at the device manager, I learned that the registry information of the device was damaged, and I was prompted with error code 19. My OS is Windows 7 64bit, with antivirus software installed. I'm not sure if it's antivirus software that caused the error. At present, I can only solve this problem by reinstalling.

3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @bspr0002,
Can you try to disable-enable the spacedesk Mouse and Keyboard in device manager?
What is your antivirus software?
Can you also quickly try if the antivirus is disabled, does the error on mouse and keyboard will disappear?

BSPR0002
Registered
(@bspr0002)

@spacedesklea

My antivirus software is 360 security (Chinese version).

I shut it down and then reinstalled spacedesk. During the antivirus software shutdown, restarting the computer did not cause the error. But when the anti-virus software was started again, the error appears again. At present, I am trying to reduce the protection level of antivirus software.

Should I report this problem to antivirus software manufacturers?

And I can't disable-enable the spacedesk Mouse and Keyboard in device manager, because the device manager only can uninstall it.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @bspr0002,
Thanks for the feedback.
We are not very familiar with 360 security software, maybe there's a settings in this software that will allow the keyboard/mouse driver? Or anything related to Keyboard..
If you find a Keylogger Protection (I just read it on some articles) in the settings, please try to disable it to check if this is the settings that causes the error on spacedesk Mouse and Keyboard driver.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum