spacedesk monitor e...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

spacedesk monitor error  

mjk0865
Registered
(@mjk0865)

Hello, I am using Windows 10 computer as primary operating machine and my android as secondary. 

It was working fine, but all of sudden, it's not working properly. 

Well it stays connected, and it won't crash into blue screen, but the thing is my android won't show my computer's screen properly. 

My android only shows the desktop screen, and doesn't show any programs,  internet page, file, folder etcs that I actually want to see!

Only the desktop screen even though I am working on something else. Weird. 

I wanted to add a photo file but couldn't figure out how to.

So, I deleted and reinstalled space desk both on my computer and android, but it's still the same.

My computer has two graphic driver - intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX1060, and I am using wireless connection. 

Please help me ! 

1 Reply
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mjk0865,
Could you please check on the display settings if there's a second display attached (spacedesk).
Just right-click somewhere on your desktop then click display settings.

Did you try the touch input on your android viewer screen and check if the mouse pointer will appear?

You can attach a photo after your second post, an "Attach option" will be visible below the text editor.
Together with a photo, please also run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save all Information", save the output file and attach it on your next reply.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum