Spacedesk DRIVER ha...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Spacedesk DRIVER hangs and freezes  

snowsnooks
Registered
(@snowsnooks)

Every time I connect my secondary PC to my primary PC it works fine for about 5 seconds and then the driver hangs / freezes with no error code, causing the secondary PC to disconnect. I cant even end the spacedesk driver using task manager, i have to restart my computer in order to try again (and from there as soon as i connect a secondary pc it hangs / freezes again). I have been through the trouble shooting and tried reinstalling many times to no success.

Both machines run Windows 10.

Here is the DxDiag output for my primary PC: <a href=" removed link "> removed link

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

1 Reply
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @snowsnooks,
Could you please attach your dxdiag.txt file on your next reply.

Then go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WDF, then copy (2-more) most recent WudfHost_ext__xxxx.dmp
- most recent *.dmp file in C:\WINDOWS\minidump (if available)
Please save all requested files in one folder, right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on you next reply.

Please take note that ProgramData folder is hidden by default, in case you cannot find it, you should enable first the "Show hidden files, folders and drives" option. Open a File Explorer -> View -> Options, on Folder Options window, click View tab then click "Show hidden files, folders and drives" then apply the changes.

When the viewer disconnected, did you get an error code in the viewer?
If yes, what is the connection time indicated there?
Is your graphics adapter Nvidia? Do you maybe have Nvidia Shadowplay/screen recording running?

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum