Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Solarized image on Ipad  

cdeclos
Registered
(@cdeclos)

Hi

At first, I want to state that this application looks extremely promising. As a flight sim fan, I'm looking at using tablets to display parts of the aircraft's dashboard.

The installation of the server and client sides went very smoothly; however, the image on my Ipad is completely solarized. I suspected an issue with my IOS version, so I installed the client on my Android phone as well, but the result is the same.

This is taking me to the conclusion that my issue is more related to my ATI Radeon Sapphire graphics card (driver is up to date).

Any suggestion on what els I could attempt to get correct colors on my tablet devices?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply,

Christian

2 Replies
cdeclos
Registered
(@cdeclos)

Hi

Here is some additional info: I tested the application on my Surface Pro and there, the replication runs very well, no solarization issue. My conclusion is that the issue is probably related to the compatibility with my ATI Radeon Sapphire driver. 

Cheers,

Christian

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @cdeclos,

Yes, I think the solarization issue has something to do with your ATI Radeon GPU.
Is your ATI Radeon has control panel where you can maybe modify the color settings? maybe that can help?

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum