Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
ref: [Solved] Flash...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ref: [Solved] Flashing after 2 seconds - FAO Lea.  

JpH
 JpH
Registered
(@jph)

Hi all,

Regarding the topic in the title - marked as closed and I seem unable to respond.

I run start 8 on win 8.1 and start 10 on 5 win 10 machines. not one single problem at all - ever . Whatever the issue was, I am sure it was not specific to start 8 or 10. Marking issues such as that as 'solved'  - and from what I can see then disabled from replies, will lead others to believe this is their issue, it is not.

Start 8 and start 10 are used by a HUGE proportion of users. It is a very well written and mature commercial program.  I suggest you test with your own systems also - topics marked as 'solved' unless you have 100% identified the issue is a bad idea, and again, will give false and inaccurate information to others.

Please test the programs - start 8 and and start 10 at your end to confirm.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

2 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jph,

I see. Thank you very much for the info.
We tried to verify it first before marking it as solved but unfortunately Start 10 software is not a freeware so we trusted the user who reported it that Start 10 software is causing a conflict with spacedesk software on his side. 

We are continuously testing and improving our software, that's why we are still in BETA version.
We are still working on various bug fixes and improvements in our software.
Unfortunately not all bugs are reproducible on our side (we have limited resources on our side) that's why we have this forum to collect feedbacks and try to improve our software.

JpH
 JpH
Registered
(@jph)

Hi Lea, I fully understand. Thank you for your excellent software and also the effort you are putting into it. 

I doubt it is related to the user's issue, but I have noticed on older android devices that screen flickering occurs in 16 bit colour depth. It clears when 24 bit is selected. (that is on an old lenovo S6000-F.)  As he was suffering from the same issues on windows, it is almost certainly not that as it wouldn't affect both.

I have another question about an issue with the Lenovo, but I will make a specific post.

Keep up the great work 🙂

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum