Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Quickly switch betw...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Quickly switch between primary and secondary screen possible?  

leon
 leon
Registered
(@leon)
Eminent Member

I am now using window 10 laptop as the primary and the android tablet as extended secondary screen.

Is it possible and have a shortcut for spacedesk to quick switch the screens from primary to secondary and secondary to primary?
This way, I can quickly edit anything on the secondary screen (it becomes the laptop), and switch it back.

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Fox
 Fox
Registered
(@fox)

Hi leon,

what I understood from your question, was what you asked to switch between the 1st and 2nd screens on your computer.
Well, as far as I know there is no way to do this in spacedesk, nor are there any keyboard shortcuts to open or close spacedesk, but I am nvato here and I am not sure, so leave your topic open until someone more experienced says something.

what I recommend is to go to <a title="SpaceDesk Manual" href=" removed link " target="true">SpaceDesk Manual looking for something that can solve your question.

graciously Fox

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @leon,
unfortunately, spacedesk does not have a feature to quickly switch screens (and to be displayed on your main monitor).
Is putting both your primary display and secondary display (tablet) side by side and just move your mouse/keyboard focus to other display if needed, not enough?
If you really need this feature, maybe there's a third party software that can do this while still using spacedesk display.

leon
 leon
Registered
(@leon)
Eminent Member

Just I feel it is a bit slow to move the cursor to the extended tablet to do the editing. It is actually not necessary to make the change if impossible.
Even Window itself may allow to do this but the process may be troublesome and painful.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum