Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Question  

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

I am trying to ask a question and it says it's unapproved? Please advise, I follow all proper protocols.

Thanks!

16 Replies
Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

Here is the question:

I am using a desktop computer GTX1070, AMD Ryzen 5 as my viewer and my work laptop dell latitude as my host.  I never had this issue before on previous versions but when I went to update to the newest versions for both the viewer and host my full screen doesn't work on the viewer.

I connect and then I get cross-hairs and it doesn't allow me to click into the application. I have to minimize it and then I am able to click into it which works, but the resolution is now off and the bottom portion is cut off but it's not full screen.  It makes working with excels on the view very difficult and I was hoping there was a fix!

This is a great product and i wish to support it in any way possible as it allowed me to be more efficient at my job! I hope to hear back.

Primary machine operating system - Windows 10, Dell latitude 5400

Secondary machine operating system- Windows 10, AMD GTX 1070

Wireless connection

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

Posted by: @zozion

Here is the question:

I am using a desktop computer GTX1070, AMD Ryzen 5 as my viewer and my work laptop dell latitude as my host.  I never had this issue before on previous versions but when I went to update to the newest versions for both the viewer and host my full screen doesn't work on the viewer.

I connect and then I get cross-hairs and it doesn't allow me to click into the application. I have to minimize it and then I am able to click into it which works, but the resolution is now off and the bottom portion is cut off but it's not full screen.  It makes working with excels on the view very difficult and I was hoping there was a fix!

This is a great product and i wish to support it in any way possible as it allowed me to be more efficient at my job! I hope to hear back.

Wireless connection

Can anyone answer this?

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

Here is the question:

Wireless connection

spacedesk Marcel
(@marcelruedinger)
Estimable Member

Crosshair also works during full screen on Windows client. I just tested it. Sometimes however, the first click doesn't seem to work. After just clicking again a second time, it will work as usual. Please try if it is the same on your side.
In any case we will investigate and fix the croshair to work upon the first click during fullscreen.  

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

Posted by: @marcelruedinger

Crosshair also works during full screen on Windows client. I just tested it. Sometimes however, the first click doesn't seem to work. After just clicking again a second time, it will work as usual. Please try if it is the same on your side.
In any case we will investigate and fix the croshair to work upon the first click during fullscreen.  

I really appreciate you getting back to me.  I clicked around 30 times and have tried numerous times and I can't enter the window unless I exit full screen.  Do you suggest any other solutions? 

spacedesk Marcel
(@marcelruedinger)
Estimable Member

spacedesk input was updated from Legacy-Keyboard/Mouse to HID-Keyboard/Mouse/Touch (HID = Human Input Device ). This caused some problems which we are currently still fixing. We will try to release a new spacedesk version next week. Hopefully this will also solve the one problem described above. In case it does not, then please get back to us after the next release. Then we will have to continue analyzing. 

spacedesk Marcel
(@marcelruedinger)
Estimable Member

Can you please download and try the new spacedesk server version on Windows 10 Primary Machine: Beta III v0.9.56
Please let us know if this fixes your problem above. 

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

Can you please download and try the new spacedesk server version on Windows 10 Primary Machine: Beta III v0.9.56

I had downloaded the new 9.56 for my server machine(laptop) and still have the issue of not being able to click into full screen in the viewer V9.22.  I still get the cross hairs and no matter any amounts of clicks it doesn't not let me enter into the viewer unless I exit fullscreen.  Let me know if you need additional data.

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

Also this new Beta now place my number key pad from working.  It works on outside of spacedesk, but not inside.

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

I found old versions of the viewer and driver and redownloaded now everything works.  But there is an issue with the current versions.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @zozion,
This is a known issue in our current Windows viewer app.
We are currently fixing it.
We will get back to you as soon as we have a new windows viewer app for you to test.

spacedesk Marcel
(@marcelruedinger)
Estimable Member

We just released a new version of spacedesk Windows viewer: Beta III v0.9.23
Please also make sure you run the latest version of spacedesk Server: Beta III v0.9.57
The problems above should be fixed.
Please let us know if this works for you.

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

Please also make sure you run the latest version of spacedesk Server: Beta III v0.9.57

I can now enter full screen but my number key pad on my keyboard doesn't work with this version.  Almost there!

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

I can now enter full screen but my number key pad on my keyboard doesn't work with this version.  Almost there!

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @zozion,
Please try our most recent spacedek Driver v0959 on our website. https://spacedesk.net
The numpad should be fixed now.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Zozion
Registered
(@zozion)

Posted by: @spacedesklea

Hi @zozion,
Please try our most recent spacedek Driver v0959 on our website. https://spacedesk.net
The numpad should be fixed now.
Looking forward to your feedback.

It worked! Everything worked, thank you and great job! I can't wait to support this product, it helps with my working from home 🙂

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum