Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Primary does not connect to secondary  

Rainer_k
Registered
(@rainer_k)

dear all,

I am completely new to this subject. I am trying to connect a Microsoft surface 7 Pro tablet (win 10, 2 weeks old) to a laptop. The aim is to use the tablet as a second screen onto which I can also use the pen to draw on in order to share this scree in an AlfaView session. I installed the software on the Laptop (uses Win7 Professional) and the viewer on the tablet.

On the tablet is says connected but on the Laptop (Primary) ist shown no remote connection. No error messages ore any like this. Yesterday I had very briefly a connection shown but then the system hung up somehow and now I can't reproduce it. All the tutorials and Hels show that it just simply connects

What am I missing here?

Rainer

2 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @rainer_k,
For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine click "Save All Information", save the output file (dxdiag.txt) then attach it on your next reply.
Attach option should be visible below the text editor after your first or second post.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @rainer_k,
We just released a new spacedesk Driver version 0.9.41 on our website. https://spacedesk.net
This new driver version includes a potential fix for the unstable connection issue.
Please try it and let us know if the same problem still persist or if it's gone now.
Looking forward to your feedback.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum