Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

PowerPoint Video  

stone99
Registered
(@stone99)

We are using Windows 10 2004 with driver .9.82.  We have a PowerPoint presentation  that has static images plus a video.  When playing PowerPoint images work fine but video is just frozen.  in all cases the video last 1:00 minute then goes to next slide  If I only play PowerPoint on main screen works great with video and picture slides.  When I have it playing on both main(Main plus Spacedesk) or just on spacedesk screen the pictures will advance but when video  slide comes up it is frozen until the one minute time has passed then moves to the next slide.

I have test on a regular computer with no spacedesk and video works fine and the computer are running windows 10 with atom processors and built in video cards.

Test on multiple computers with spacedesk all do the same thing.  main screen by itself works fine but once the spacedesk gets involved video will not play inside the slide.

4 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @stone99,
We have tried a power point with video here on our side and it seems to work/play on our spacedesk secondary display.

To further analyze on your side, could you please send us the following details.
Primary Machine
- operating system (Windows 8.1/10)?
- graphics adapter (AMD/Intel/Nvidia)
- network connection type (wired/wireless/USB tethering/WiFi Direct)

Secondary Machine
- Viewer type (Android/iOS/Windows/HTML5)
- network connection type (wired/wireless/USB tethering/WiFi Direct)

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save All Information", then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.
PS: Attach option should be visible on your side after your second post.

stone99
Registered
(@stone99)

Primary Machine
- operating system (Windows 8.1/10)   Windows 10 2004
- graphics adapter (AMD/Intel/Nvidia)  AMD R570
- network connection type (wired/wireless/USB tethering/WiFi Direct)  Wired 10/100/1000

Secondary Machine
- Viewer type (Android/iOS/Windows/HTML5) Andriod  MAWI Player from Monitors anywhere
- network connection type (wired/wireless/USB tethering/WiFi Direct) Wired 10/100/1000

stone99
Registered
(@stone99)

This is when I use it with Monitors anywhere Mawi Client and server.  It seems to work with Powerpoint alone.  We are running powerpoint through Internet explorer.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @stone99,
So if there's sapcedesk connected, the video in the powerpoint (via Internet Explorer) is not playing, correct?
Can you maybe try with other web browser? If it has the same problem?

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum