Facebook Like Button

FYI: This old forum site will not be updated anymore. To post a new topic, please click here to register to our new spacedesk Forum site.
once more - Connect...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

once more - Connected - Display off  

QnQuera
Registered
(@qnquera)

Hello, I think I read all the topics on the subject, but have not yet found a solution.
- 1st machine: Windows 10 by now with the latest updates.
- 2nd machine : Android 9, A60Pro
- Graphics card is Geforce GTx 1050, also installed the latest driver today (27.21.14.6140).
- Connection via Fritzbox WLan (wireless)
The server shows that the connection exists, under Connections the A60 is shown as attached. In DxDiag the 3rd display is also recognized and the values are displayed.
In the display settings the 3rd monitor is also shown and with identify it shows me the 3 on the phone. If I disconnect the 2nd monitor and have only two connections, then I get something displayed on the mobile. As soon as I activate the 2nd monitor again, the display is off again.

Do you have any idea how I can activate my mobile as a third monitor. I would appreciate it very much... Thank you ..

5 Replies
QnQuera
Registered
(@qnquera)

Hmm, I would have liked to attach the dxdiag directly, but I can't find an option to attach the file. Is there a trick?

QnQuera
Registered
(@qnquera)

Oh... apparently the option appears after the 2nd post....

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @qnquera,
Could you please check the desktop status on spacedesk SERVER window (just click the spacedesk tray icon in task bar) -> Network connections (remote) tab, if the display with "display off" status shows detached desktop mode.

If it's detached, then please attach it via display settings window.
Open the display settings window, select the detached display and attach it by selecting "Extend these displays" below in Multiple displays drop down menu.
For assistance, please check CONFIGURATION AND SETTINGS -> Windows PC (Primary Machine) -> Desktop Extension or Desktop Duplication (mirror) Settings in Display Control Panel chapter in our user manual.
https://spacedesk.net/user-manual

QnQuera
Registered
(@qnquera)
Posted by: @qnquera

The server shows that the connection exists, under Connections the A60 is shown as attached. In DxDiag the 3rd display is also recognized and the values are displayed.

As already written, the cell phone is called attached. And in the display settings of Windows, the cell phone is also seen as a 3rd monitor AND the display is extended to it.

I only get a display on the phone when I disconnect a monitor. As soon as all three are active, the phone shows "display off". I have tested all the different settings 🙁

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @qnquera,
can you quickly try the "Clear All Display Settings" option in the spacedesk Server window, menu "..." button?
Then try again to connect all 3 displays.
If it didn't help, could you please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilm5em35h0ygsfm/2020_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and wait for the issue to happen), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum