Not available to co...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Not available to connect  

Kawen
Registered
(@kawen)

I used SpaceDesk for a while and it suddenly stopped working showing a warning that it is not available to connect, but the two screens are on the internet, the latest software installed and with the same IP address. Can someone help me?

Topic Tags
4 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @kawen,

Can you tell us exactly the warning meesage you got? Or maybe send a screenshot of it?

For assistance, please also check troubleshooting chapters in our our user manual https://spacedesk.net/user-manual/.

For further analysis, could you please send us the following details:
- Primary machine operating system (e.g. Windows 8.1 / 10)?
- Primary machines's Graphics adapter (e.g. AMD/Intel/Nvidia/Microsoft Basic Display)?
- spacedesk Viewer type (Android/iOS/Windows/HTML5)?
- Network connection type (Wired/Wireless/USB tethering/Wifi Direct/Hosted Network)

Kawen
Registered
(@kawen)

Hello @spacedesklea

The primary desktop computer came standard with windows 10 and Intel graphics.
A second screen (where it is giving error) is a notebook of the same brand, which also came with windows 10 from the factory and Intel graphics.

I used the spacedesk for about 1 month and I really liked it, but now it is giving this error...

below are the screenshots, but the error says, "Unable to connect!"

removed link " target="true"> removed link

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @kawen,
Did you make any changes in network settings?
Or maybe install any third-party firewall software?
Are you connected over wired or wireless?

What is the current network profile on your primary machine? Is it Private or Public?
You can check it on windows settings -> Network & Internet -> Ethernet, click the ethernet network and check the network profile if it's Public or Private.

Kawen
Registered
(@kawen)

I had installed a new firewall program, deactivated and an ERROR message appears, but it's back to normal and I'm managing to use both screens again, thank u @spacedesklea

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum