Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
No Full Screen with...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] No Full Screen with Mouse Remote AND Keyboard - No Remote in Full Screen?  

Impidimpi
Registered
(@impidimpi)

Hi,

my problem is that I cannot go to full screen if mouse remote AND keyboard remote is activated. When I click into the window I get full control, but after that it seems to be the case that I don't have the option to go to full screen. And if I go to full screen first, which basically works fine, the app does not activate the remote features clicking into the full-screen. The cursor stays the secondary machine cursor (the "cross"). Tried it with the newest Windows and the Desktop App. The primary server version is the newest as well. I just would like to fully control a remote computer in full screen mode. Isn't that possible?

- Primary and Secondary machine's operating systems: both Windows 10
- Primary machines's Graphics adapter (AMD/Intel/Nvidia/Microsoft Basic Display): Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060
- Network connection type (Wired/Wireless/USB tethering/Wifi Direct/Hosted Network): Wired

I already tried so reinstall the secondary machine App.

It would be great if somebody could help me. Thank you 🙂

3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Remote mouse not working in full screen mode is still a known issue with our current spacedesk Windows Viewer app (v0.9.22).
This issue will be fixed in the next few days.
We will get back to you as soon as we have a new version for you to try.
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @impidimpi,

We just released a new spacedesk Windows Viewer version 0.9.23 in our website.
Please download it and try if the remote mouse is now working in full screen mode.
Looking forward to you feedback.

Impidimpi
Registered
(@impidimpi)

Hi Lea,

thank you for the answer and the update. The remote mouse in full screen mode works fine now! I have got some issues when the software "Input Director" runs at the same time, which I installed after I reported my problem a few months ago. But problems with two softwares which use a remote mouse feature running at the same time was expectable I guess.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum