New Windows App in ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New Windows App in Full Screen?  

DeathByCheese
Registered
(@deathbycheese)

I'm loving the new app from the Windows store! But how do I make it full screen like with the client software I've used for a couple of years? The auto-reconnect works great, the settings are sufficient and allow enough customization to dial it in for my needs.

BUT there are two bars above the window - one white and one green - that I cannot get rid of. There is no 'full screen' option in the settings. 

Any ideas?

Thanks, DBC

----------------------

Setup (quite adhoc but efficient):
Server PC - Dell XPS 15 9500
Client PC - Surface Pro 7
Connection (here's where it gets tricky but works great!) - hardwire: USB-C to Cat6 adapter > 6"Cat6 cord > Cat6 to USB-A adapter 

Topic Tags
3 Replies
DeathByCheese
Registered
(@deathbycheese)

Ugh this should have been titled "Microsoft Store App" in Full Screen.

Like I said, though, it's quite well done and I like it very much. Just need to figure out how - or get the option - to go full screen with it.

DBC

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @deathbycheese,
Currently, some features (including full screen mode) still not available on this experimental version of spacedesk viewer in Microsoft Store.
For now, you can do the full screen mode with our desktop version of Windows Viewer which is available on our website https://spacedesk.net/.

DeathByCheese
Registered
(@deathbycheese)

Thanks @spacedesklea,

I'm aware of it being experimental. However, it works so much more fluidly than the desktop version that not having full-screen isn't a deal breaker. The desktop version doesn't reconnect as consistently.

I'll continue to use it and just ignore the bars until we get all the bells and whistles.

DBC

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum