my laptop not conne...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

my laptop not connecting to the second display  

moitrik
Registered
(@moitrik)

so i started using spacedesk a few days ago and it was working like a charm and one day i dunno what happened but my screen flashed nothing was working and my laptop rebooted itself automatically . After that stage spacedesk or any display adapter such as twomon wiredXDisplay isnt working . On the second display it gives me the error code 2-5 and error info 0-5 but also what i noticed that in the device manager spacedesk graphic adpater this pops up ("This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful. ")

please help i am struggling with one display 

regards,

moitrik

10 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @moitrik,
Did you try to disable-enable the spacedesk Graphics Adapter on your device manager?
Does it still show error code 31 after disable-enable?

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save all information", save the output file (dxdiag.txt) then attach it on your next reply.
PS: Attach option should be visible below the text editor, after first/second post.

moitrik
Registered
(@moitrik)

Hey lea thanks for your quick response. I tried to disable and re-enable the graphic adapter but it didnt work and also showed the error code (31) and also showed {Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful.

Also sorry I am unable to understand how to send you the dxdiag.txt file because here I can only see insert /edit link.

moitrik
Registered
(@moitrik)

now i am getting the option to attach the file so i am attaching it right here

her you go :-

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Thanks for sending your dxdiag info.
Does the code error 31 remains even after you restart your primary machine?
moitrik
Registered
(@moitrik)

Yes it stays even after restart . it stays there even after reinstalling it . the thing is it is not only with spacedesk but also with other display adapters which work like this.

One thing that I remeber is that spacedesk doesnt connect , twomon mirrors the same display and does not detect another display and wired x display shows a black screen on the secondary display.

That is every single info that I had and I cant even find a solution . its like no-one had this problem .

regards,

moitrik

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @moitrik,
Thanks for the input.
Could you maybe try to repair/re-install your graphics adapter (Intel and Nvidia) with the latest installer from their website.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @moitrik,

...and could you also please send us the following for further analysis:
- most recent *.dmp file located in C:\Windows\minidump (if available)
- 2-3 most recent WudfHost_ext__xxxx.dmp files located in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WDF
Note: ProgramData folder is hidden by default, in case you cannot find it you should enable first the "Show hidden files, folders and drives".
Just open a File Explorer -> View -> Options, on Folder Options window click View tab then click the "Show hidden files, folders and drives" to enable it then apply the changes.
Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
Looking forward to your feedback.

moitrik
Registered
(@moitrik)

Ok so i will try to send the things u asked for but actually i wrote a reply before that stating while the server maintenance was going on that how is updating my graphic adapter (nvidia) is gonna help me since it is already runnning fine for me and also this problem is been happening to me from 2 versions of the graphic driver.

what i am trying to say is this problem was happening from 1 version and then i thught maybe updating will help but it still ddidn't work so I see no point in doing that again and again

moitrik
Registered
(@moitrik)

hello lea it is inform that the solution u gave didnt work for me and well u didnt respond to my other reply too. I still dont know what to do so it will be very helpful if i culd get some more solutions .

regards

moitrik

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @moitrik,

Apologies for the late reply.
Can you quickly try our most recent spacedesk Driver 0.9.45 which is available on our website
https://spacedesk.net/ ?
Then let us know if you still have the error 31 in the device manager.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum