Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
My iphone cannot de...

My iphone cannot detect primary machine in laptop  

rzz1994
Registered
(@rzz1994)

It always shows 'Cannot detect Server!' in my smartphone, although spacedesk in my PC is the lastest version, and firewall setting is OK. It also doesn't work for ip address inputting.

Primary machine: Windows 10 professional

Secondary machine: IOS12.3.1

Primary machines's Graphics adapter: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 & NVIDIA GeForce GT 620M

Network connection type: it doesn't work for both wireless and USB tethering 

4 Replies
spacedesk Nicole
(@spacedesknicole)
Eminent Member

Hi @rzz1994,

If both sides are on wireless connection, does the router have client isolation disabled?
Is VPN (Virtual Private Network) active?
Do you have any third-party Firewall software or antivirus (with own firewall settings) installed on your primary machine that might probably block spacedesk connection? In that case, please check if you can add an exception for spacedesk.

Please also read our User Manual.
It has the topic Cannot discover Primary Machine.

Can you also please try with spacedesk HTML5 viewer on your iOS device? Just open a web browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome) then go to http://spacedesk.ph/html5viewer/ and connect to the IP address of your primary machine.
Then let us know the result.

rzz1994
Registered
(@rzz1994)

Posted by: spacedesk Nicole

Hi @rzz1994,

If both sides are on wireless connection, does the router have client isolation disabled?
Is VPN (Virtual Private Network) active?
Do you have any third-party Firewall software or antivirus (with own firewall settings) installed on your primary machine that might probably block spacedesk connection? In that case, please check if you can add an exception for spacedesk.

Please also read our <a href=" removed link " target="true">User Manual.
It has the topic <a href=" removed link " target="true">Cannot discover Primary Machine.

Can you also please try with spacedesk HTML5 viewer on your iOS device? Just open a web browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome) then go to http://spacedesk.ph/html5viewer/ and connect to the IP address of your primary machine.
Then let us know the result.

HTML5 viewer works well in my ISO device, but I still wonder why it doesn't work on app. No VPN active and no third-party Firewall Software.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Prominent Member

Hi @rzz1994
Is your spacedesk iOS viewer version already updated?
We just recently released a new version 1.0.23 in the App Store, please try it in case you haven't updated yet.
Looking forward to your feedback.

rzz1994
Registered
(@rzz1994)

Posted by: spacedesk Lea

Hi @rzz1994
Is your spacedesk iOS viewer version already updated?
We just recently released a new version 1.0.23 in the App Store, please try it in case you haven't updated yet.
Looking forward to your feedback.

The viewer in my smartphone is already lastest version, also for laptop.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Working

Please Login or Register