Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Mouse pointer cursor cause focus assist problem in Window 10  

leon
 leon
Registered
(@leon)
Eminent Member

Mouse Pointer cursor sometimes always move to bottom right of the tablet screen and trigger the focus assist and display the Window 10 calendar and block the screen.

Please fix.

5 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @leon,
Thank you for reporting this issue.
We just released a new spacedesk Driver version 0.9.32 on our website https://spacedesk.net.
Could you please try it and let us know if you still have the mouse pointer issue.
If it still persist, can you tell exactly when it happens?
Looking forward to your feedback.
leon
 leon
Registered
(@leon)
Eminent Member

Yes, the updated driver at removed link solved the problem. And I will further check it too.

leon
 leon
Registered
(@leon)
Eminent Member

As I found, if I open a chrome window watching a twitch show in the android extended screen while I work in the main screen, the mouse cursor will sometimes move to the extremely bottom right of the extended screen. As a result, I cannot work at the same time on the main screen, for example to input text etc. Can this possibly be fixed?
(not sure if it is limited to only twitch etc and if other users have this same problem)

The window copy of spacedesk is Driver version 0.9.32. And the copy on android is updated from the play store, v0.9.51.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @leon,
Please try to disable the touch input in your spacedesk android viewer, just click settings -> Touchscreen, then uncheck "Enable touch screen control" box.
This will prevent your viewer app to access your primary machine's mouse pointer.

leon
 leon
Registered
(@leon)
Eminent Member

Yes, after tested.This workaround considers fix the problem. And I can work on the main screen. Thank you.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum