Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Main monitor going ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Main monitor going off after connecting.  

Frizent
Registered
(@frizent)

Hi

After connecting the tablet to the computer with a cable, instead of extending the screen, the main monitor turns off and only the screen on the tablet works. Win + P also doesn't work. Once every 50 times or after restarting the computer after plugging in, everything works.

Topic Tags
8 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @frizent,

Does your primary machine comes from hibernate or sleep mode (for hours) before connecting the spacedesk?
For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save All Information", then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.

Frizent
Registered
(@frizent)

My primary mashine doesn't comes from hibernate or sleep mode. 

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @frizent,
I see.. thanks for the info.
Can you maybe try to update your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics driver to latest version?
You can download the updated driver form their website https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Then please try to click the spacedesk tray icon to open the spacedesk SERVER window, click the menu "..." button and select "Clear All Display Settings" before connecting the spacedesk viewer.

Frizent
Registered
(@frizent)

It worked the first time, but after turning it off and on, it still has the same problem.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @frizent,
To further analyze this issue, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8h5llgi8c2ig3g/2021_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

Frizent
Registered
(@frizent)

When I connect the tablet, the main monitor turns off and the screen is only on the tablet, the computer does not even detect the second screen, but as if it forgets about the main monitor.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @frizent,
Thanks for sending your diagnostic logs.
We will analyze it and still continue trying to reproduce it on our side (so far we are still unsuccessful).
We will get back to you as soon as we have news regarding this issue.

Can you quickly check the following during spacedesk connect:
- Display adapters -> NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti on your device manager (just run devmgmt.msc)
- check all the displays on display settings window

Frizent
Registered
(@frizent)

The graphics card is supposed to work properly. The computer before connecting the tablet like a few "detect screen" shows me that no monitor is connected, but when I connect the tablet, after clicking it, it does not display any information, but also nothing happens.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum