Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register

[Closed] Mac os viewer  

dave
 dave
Registered
(@dave)

Hello i think your program is an manzing solution but i have a question about somthing.

My primary pc is a windows machine and my second is a mac os, in this video removed link ;v=WhR1Mf6X3Z4 you show on mac os a sort of client but on your site i can't find any mac os viewer and for now i have to use html 5 viewer to extend my primary machine but i'm pretty sure in that video you can see the program menu' and not the safari browser. thanks in advance

4 Replies
dave
 dave
Registered
(@dave)

link of the video:  youtube(.)com/watch?time_continue=20&v=WhR1Mf6X3Z4

spacedesk David
(@spacedesk-david)

Hi dave,

indeed there was a mac os viewer prototype but actually it was not published yet. It is on our project list but it does not have a high priority. The mac os viewer will be most likeley available in the second half of 2019. Please stay tuned!

dave
 dave
Registered
(@dave)

I'm sorry to ask but is there any chance to have a beta or alpha of the software before official release? The current html5 viewer consume alot of ram and slow down all the mac os system and after some time disconnect/slow down the graphic inside the viewer specially in olds model of imac like mine (late 2012). I'm asking this because your software is the only solution foe me.

-Doing fake/ghost monitor on windows 10 and then use teamviewer to show the extension of my main desktop non work on windows 10.

-All other programs similar to this one have not the mac os viewer.

-I can't connect phisically the imac due to compatibility[not sure late 2012 model can have a video input maybe they can only do output with thunderbolt port].
I have only 1 hdmi port on my 1070 gtx.

So i think you can understand my current situation and a beta or alpha of the software will help me alot even with bugs or basic version or whatever it is.
Thank you again

spacedesk David
(@spacedesk-david)

The current spacedesk mac os client beta is not working with the current spacedesk windows server. As soon as there is a usable spacedesk mac os client beta you will be informed by us. We will sent a brief info-message to the mail on which you have this forum account.
Unfortunately we cannot say the exact date when it will available, please stay tuned!

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Working

Please Login or Register