Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Keypad failure of secondary devices.  

Jose F. Sanchez
Registered
(@jose-f-sanchez)

Good morning spacedesk developers !:

First of all, congratulations on your software. It is the most practical and fluid that I have been able to try.

My system:

- Primary machine operating system: Windows 10 Pro.

- Secondary machine operating system: Galaxy Tab S6 (Android 10) and Galaxy Tab S3 (Android 10).

- Primary machines's Graphics adapter: NVIDIA GeForce MX 130 + Intel UHD Graphics 620.

- Network connection type: Wireless and Wifi Direct.

Okay! Now I tell you: I have had a bug since its last update (from version v0949_BETA to v0951_BETA). Although the program impresses much more stable (before it closed unexpectedly by itself, for example when changing the resolution settings of the monitors), the keyboards of the android devices that it had linked stopped working. They don't recognize typed keys, and instead they misspell letters and numbers that don't match what you type. For this reason I had to reinstall the previous version until they can solve this problem in a next update.

I hope that the participants of your Beta Program, we will have discounts when the final version comes out ... 😛 😉

Regards.

José F. Sánchez.

Topic Tags
7 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jose-f-sanchez,
Could you please try our most recent spacedesk Driver v0.9.52 which is available now on our website.
In case the same issue still persist, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your Primary Machine, click "Save all information", save the output file (dxdiag.txt) then attach it on your next reply.

Is your keyboard on your android device connected wirelessly or via cable?
Does all the keyboard input/keys wrong? Or only some keys?

Jose F. Sanchez
Registered
(@jose-f-sanchez)

I have been able to test your latest driver (v0.9.52) as you indicated and yes, the problem persists, so I attached the diagnostic file of direct x (dxdialog.txt) as you requested.

Referring to what type of connection I have between keyboards and my android tablets, I describe them below:

1 - I have connected my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (Android 10) by bluethoth to the Tablet Folio 9-10 Logitech keyboard (920-00833).

2 - I have connected my Galaxy Tab S3 (Android 10) by direct connection to the original Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Keyboard Cover (EJ-FT820USEGUJ)

Referring to the question that if all keyboard key entries are incorrect the answer is yes. Only the following characters are written: c; 3; 0; 5; one; b; 6; 4; two; 7; 8 and in others, functions that do not correspond to the typed keys.

Jose F. Sanchez
Registered
(@jose-f-sanchez)

dxdiag.txt file:

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jose-f-sanchez,
Thanks for answering our question.
There's no attached dxdiag.txt file. Can you please try to attach it again?

Jose F. Sanchez
Registered
(@jose-f-sanchez)

dxdiag.txt file:

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jose-f-sanchez,
Thanks for sending your dxdiag info.
We will investigate and get back to you as soon as we have new version to test.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
We have released a new spacedesk Driver v0953 on our website https://spacedesk.net/.
This new version includes a bug fix for the wrong keyboard input from android viewer.
Please try it and let us know if the issue is fixed now on your side.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum