Share:
Notifications
Clear all

iPad APP doesn't work  

S_SD2
Registered
(@s_sd2)

Dear developers:
I’m using a Windows PC and iPad with the latest version installed.
But I can’t connect my PC in the iPad app, while I can successfully connect my PC to iPad through HTML spacedesk.
(In addition, windows to android, window to windows can also work very well. And under both of these two situations, clients can automatically find the server without my entering the ip address.)
I don't know the reason, and I've found someone else having the same problem: https://forum.spacedesk.ph/community/discussion-board/ipad-mini-could-not-connected-to-the-laptop/#post-3061 .
Thank you for reading.

Topic Tags
4 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @s_sd2,
This is a known issue with the current spacedesk iOS Viewer.
That is why we are currently re-implementing our iOS Viewer app and hopefully it will fix the current discovery/connection issue.
We will get back to you as soon as we have the new iOS Viewer released.
S_SD2
Registered
(@s_sd2)

Posted by: @spacedesklea
Hi @s_sd2,
This is a known issue with the current spacedesk iOS Viewer.
That is why we are currently re-implementing our iOS Viewer app and hopefully it will fix the current discovery/connection issue.
We will get back to you as soon as we have the new iOS Viewer released.

Hi Lea:

Thank you for telling me that.

I’m looking forward to the new version.

Wish you a good day.

disneyman
Registered
(@disneyman)

I have the same problem - I used to use this app on my Android tablet, but now changed it into an ipad, which doesn't work with my PC now. Please let me know when I will be able to use the new version - I really enjoy your app. Thanks.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @disneyman,
Does the iOS viewer app on your iPad unable to detect primary machine?
Can you quickly try the HTML5 viewer on your iPad using safari/google chrome browser?
Just go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ then type your primary machine's IP address to connect.
If it works in HTML5 viewer and not in the native iOS viewer app then this is a known issue.
We are currently re-implementing our native iOS Viewer app and hopefully this will also fix the network discovery issue. We will get back to you as soon as it's available.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum