Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Intermittently exit...

[Solved] Intermittently exits full screen  

novakdesolation
Registered
(@novakdesolation)

I'm using a PC and a laptop both running windows 10, connected through ethernet as the laptop does not have wifi, and use it as a small second monitor for Discord, but the past day and a half it will exit full screen very intermittently. I have the laptop in a way that's not easy to use the track pad and half the time when i sit back down it pulls out of full screen again. other times it's fine. i've restarted both computers, and the viewer on the laptops's side a few times with little change. This is a rather frustrating issue that i'm experiencing for a very handy program, just wanted to see if there was a known issue, as the laptop has no internet access, so nothing should be bugging it, the only connection it has is the direct ethernet connection to the PC. Please let me know what if any additional information you may need. Thank you for your time.

Edited to add: Please @ me if you reply, i'll be able to see the reply quicker. thank you

1 Reply
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Prominent Member
Hi @novakdesolation,
spacedesk Windows viewer app have various hotkeys and a specific mouse pointer event that can cause the viewer's full screen exit and some of it are also used by Discord app for server and channel navigation (please see reference here).
Please check the following if you have accidentally used one of the following:
- ESC key
   -- if Functionality -> Mouse and Keyboard are both disabled (unchecked)
   -- if Functionality -> Mouse only is enabled (checked)
   -- if Functionality -> Keyboard only enabled (checked)
- Mouse double click
   -- if Functionality -> Keyboard only is enabled (checked)
- Alt + Shift key
   -- if Functionality -> Mouse and Keyboard are both enabled (checked)
   -- if Functionality -> Keyboard only is enabled (checked)
- Alt + Enter key
   -- if Functionality -> Mouse only is enabled (checked)

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register