Installation error:...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Installation error: "Could not access network location _\."  

MeeyoMy
Registered
(@meeyomy)

Hello, I have an issue with installation of spacedesk server. If i try install it on second PC, it works but on that PC where i want it have not. <a href=" removed link " target="true">Here is a photo. I had same issue with installation of VirtualBox and I solved it somehow, but i don't know how. If you knou, i would very appreciate your help, thanks 🙂

4 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @meeyomy,
Could you please make sure that during installation, the destination folder should not be set in a location that is currently not accessible, please check this image

If problem still persist, could you please send us the following for further analysis:
- run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save all information" and send us the output file
- spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
- setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
Looking forward to your feedback.
MeeyoMy
Registered
(@meeyomy)

I dont have spacedeskSetup.log, but i have setupapi.dev.log and DxDiag.txt. drive.google.com/file/d/1BuJrt6ET4iPicdAeHBP3BPEgR1esCQJ2/view

PS: error everytime shows up when the setup is creating shortcuts.

MeeyoMy
Registered
(@meeyomy)

Maybe if you send me installer, that won't create any shortcuts it could solve the problem.

MeeyoMy
Registered
(@meeyomy)

I already solved it, i crated new account on my computer and installed on it and it worked

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum