Graceful disconnect...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Graceful disconnect for wifi monitor  

stdoubt
Registered
(@stdoubt)

I have Spacedesk Driver 0.9.97 installed on my Windows 10 PC and Spacedesk client installed on my Android tablet. I want to use my tablet as an additional screen when I am working but only occasionally. I will often disconnect the tablet and would like to have my PC experience remain as uninterupted as possible. However what seems to happen is that the additional screen that is defined by the Driver software remains active even when my Tablet is disconnected - regardless of if I change the status in the driver UI to "OFF". 

I can manage this by going into display settings and disabling the screen or by killing the underlying service (but if I do that it doesn't like to startup again) but it is real chore.

How can I set the Driver to disable to additional screen whenever the tablet is not connected?

Topic Tags
2 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @stdoubt,

Could you please open the spacedesk server window and click the menu button -> Video Wall Engine.
On Video Wall Engine window, please make sure that the disconnect delay is set to 0.
(if it's set to -1 it means infinite and will not unplug the additional spacedesk display even after viewer disconnect).

stdoubt
Registered
(@stdoubt)

Thanks! It was set as -1

I have adjusted to 5 (for a bit of resilience) and it seems ok

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum