Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Gaming with spacede...

Gaming with spacedesk on HIGH settings on a tablet  

newhite
Registered
(@newhite)

i dont know if some of you guys are into gaming, but, with your software i was able to play the witcher 3 in ultra resolution on a samsung galaxy tablet A from 2016, via wifi, with my pc as primary server.

I have recorded some videos about it and uploaded it in youtube talking about this set up (<a href=" removed link "> removed link ) if you want the video i can send it to you, feel free to ask it.

Anyway why im contacting with you guys its because when i use your software for streaming or recording with the tablet as a second screen and i move the game INTO the tablet , the resources go lower and the net consume goes double and it goes so heckly smooth.

Even when i play on Apex Legends at the same time im streaming (I didnt try to play it on tablet) my pc consumes con about 13 and 35 Mbps when i have 1Gb hired with a Spanish (Europe/Madrid) company. Here is the video (its a streaming video, long, like 4 hours, but just take a look at the rates usages from my hardware because it doesnt make any sense at least for me, at the moment imn writing you the video its uploading so since it has a good amount of minutes it will take some time to upload it to youtube): <a class="style-scope ytcp-video-metadata-info" href=" removed link " target="_blank" rel="noopener"> removed link

I dont know how you spacedesk graphic adapter works with my Asus Strix Gaming Geforce GTX 1050 Ti at 4 GB DDR4 + Intel UHD Graphics 630, because what i did firstly it was to get on to the BIOS and put the graphic feature PEG on because even if we know it is for AMD, the motherboard i have installed has the capacity to work with AMD or Nvidia or Intel and I have tried to implement that technology with out an AMD graphic card, so it probably use ur graphic adapter too in some way...

I even have a little question in mind wich is, maybe this use "the cloud" in some way?? i dont really know and maybe its a stupid question , but, with all those things i told you you probably can learn some features that your software does, and ofcourse maybe you already know so it can be just silly talking.

My pc specs are:

Casing —► nox hummer tgx rainbow 3.0

Motherboard —►Asus Prime Z390-P

Processor —► Intel Core i7 9700 k 3.60Ghz

GPU —► Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti

RAM —► 16 GB 3000 Mhz DDR4

PSU —► Hummer Bronce 850 W plus

Just take a look please because im trying to understand how all those things are posible with such low net usage

With this been said have a nice week and thank for your software because it is free and f****ing outstanding so congratulations for your work. 

Javier Giménez Gutiérrez

3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Famed Member
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that spacedesk is performing well on your side.
There are various factors to achieve a good spacedesk performance.
In your case it probably helps that your primary machine has a high end specs that makes it powerful.
As for "the cloud", spacedesk does not use cloud.
Cloud requires internet access and spacedesk can operate without internet.
You can use spacedesk offline as long as both primary and secondary machine are connected on a local area network.
newhite
Registered
(@newhite)

Well it is true that my specs are good but my GPU its a like bit obsolete, so i was making my self the question of how the heck does your software being able to  put on my tablet an ULTRA definition game using wifi and only 30Mbps to pass the data to my second screen as a desktop administrator windows and consuming only 30-40 % of my GPU wich is the GTX 1050 Ti.

And at the same time im making me another question wich is, what it would happend if you use your software or code devolpemnt in to IPv6 inside of a VPN,  i red that you were on the IPv6 implementation. Because this software, man, its has so much powerfull development potential to be one of the primary softwares in the future for a lot of things and im pretty sure that you know it, its only my opinion but im THOR so i kinda know what im talking about, and yeh, im the fat one.

So, just in the case your trying to develop that IPv6 software i will, in my humild opinion, aim into outside net, because it is so much doable and you probably know it bro.

Hope you keep working on this and make it the greatest shiat ever. 

Javier Giménez Gutiérrez                                              

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Famed Member

Hi @newhite,

We are also continuously doing various improvements and bug fixing in our spacedesk Driver and service so it also contributes to the good performance of our software.

IPv6 support is actually included in our long term feature list.
It will probably not coming so soon as we are currently very busy with higher prioritized features and bug fixes.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register