Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
flashing x on viewe...

flashing x on viewer screen  

sjpt
 sjpt
Registered
(@sjpt)

When I set the viewer to fullscreen, I get a flashing X (like an 'exit window' icon) top right in the view screen whenever is is updating.  This has always happened but seems (???) to have got worse recently.

Main machine, Windows 10, Nvidia 1080, Spacedesk Driver 0.9.20

Viewer machine, Windows 10, Nvidia 860M, Spacedesk Viewer 0.9.19

3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Noble Member

Hi @sjpt,
The "X" button found on upper right corner of windows viewer when in full screen mode is currently
intended for Windows (Surface) tablet that don't have keyboard attached and no way to exit from full screen mode.
We will improve this feature very soon.
In the meantime, we can only suggest 2 things:
- only maximize the spacedesk viewer window instead of full screen mode, OR
- if you are not using the touch feature, maybe you can disable it in viewer's Functionality settings (temporarily), if you want to go to full screen mode.

sjpt
 sjpt
Registered
(@sjpt)

Thank you, disabling touch screen has done the job.  Excellent.  (No reason for it to be temporary on my laptop that does not have a touch screen and the touchpad is not in a convenient place to use. Shame I have to use it when waking the viewer laptop from sleep.  https://forum.spacedesk.ph/community/discussion-board/sleep-viewer-machine-wake-no-reconnect/#post-497 )

I had looked under Settings to see if there as such an option, but stupidly not under Functionality.  For me (and maybe many others?) it would be more usual to have all the settings under a single Settings submenu.

mrandy
Registered
(@mrandy)

You guys are the best! The viewer works really well on my surface tablet and it will be perfect once the flashing X is gone.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register