Windows 10 1809

Intel Graphics 620

1x 1920x1080 Monitor

Slave Machine:

Windows 10 1809

GeForce GTX 750 Ti

2x 1650x1050 Monitor

Connection: Wifi (5GHz AC 800Mbit)

First i would like to say, im very happy with your work. It works like a charm for me.

I have no issues with spacedesk. Sometime there are connection issues, but thats not an Spacedesk issue, its because of the wifi connection.

I would like to attach not only one of the slave monitors to my primary machine. As workarround, I set the screen resolution of the slave to fit both monitors and maximize the viewer over both screens, but i can't maximize the viewer over both screens. this would be a great feature.

Topic Tags
1 Reply
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Noble Member

1. If you want to use both your monitors on your secondary machine, you can simply run 2 windows viewer instance and maximize it on each monitors. In this case you will have 2 extension displays for your primary machine.

2. If you only want to run 1 windows viewer and stretch it across your two monitors on your secondary machine, we suggest you try to activate the Nvidia Surround technology  (via Nvidia Control Panel) since you have Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics adapter on your secondary machine. 
Nvidia Surround technology combines your two monitors as one desktop screen, and with this you will be able to maximize 1 windows viewer.

Please let us know which one works for you.
Looking forward to your feedback.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register