Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Feature as opposed ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Feature as opposed to Problem question: Can Spacedesk replicate whats on my mobile screen?  

michcosg
Registered
(@michcosg)

Apologies if this is a dumb question!

But presumably Spacedesk is NOT able to replicate whats on my Android mobile screens on a PC screeen? That being as opposed to replicating whats on my PC screen on my mobile.

I was looking to get some support from a friend with issues on my laptop and mobile using Zooms Sharescreen and was thus hoping to be able to extend my mobiles screen to show him stuff on my mobile.  But it seems that Spacedesk as wonderful as it is, is limited to sharing only laptop/desktop screen? 

Presumably this being this being the case, does anyone have any other suggestions as to how I might do this?

2 Replies
michcosg
Registered
(@michcosg)

Have just spoken to my technie flatmate about this and how he has said this can be done is to log onto Zoom as a separate participant from your mobile phone. The mobile phone screen can then be shared.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @michcosg,

Posted by: @michcosg

Spacedesk is NOT able to replicate whats on my Android mobile screens on a PC screeen?

Yes, spacedesk is a software that can only extend/mirror your Windows PC screen to your mobile device (it does not work the other way around).

For primary machine, spacedesk Driver/server only support Windows 8.1/10 operating system. 
You can only use mobile device as secondary machine/client via spacedesk Viewer apps.

For more info please check system requirements in our website or user manual. https://spacedesk.net

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum