Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Extend to single cl...

Extend to single client with multiple monitors  

HJPhilippi
Registered
(@hjphilippi)

Hi there,

I just installed Spacedesk to extend my Windows 10 notebook desktop with a monitor connected to a Windows 7 PC. Worked instantly and with some fine tuning on the client settings, with good speed and quality (using it just for desktop work purposes anyway, no video stream or so). Great!

The point is: on the Windows client PC, I have 2 monitors connected. I can use the Spacedesk client software to use either one as additional fullscreen display - but it would be even better if I could use them both seperately and in parallel. That is: the Spacedesk server on the notebook recognized that the client has two monitors connected and offers them both, as additional displays 2 and 3, on the server side. This would give me even more desktop space to use.

Is this possible somehow? And if not (yet), do you have something like this on your roadmap? Would be great.
Thanks anyway for this super helpful, easy to use and moreover free software!

Best regards,
Hans

Topic Tags
1 Reply
HJPhilippi
Registered
(@hjphilippi)

Okay, this one was easy - I found the solution myself: just start the client twice and you have the functionality I was looking for... So cool, I'm speechless. 🙂

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register