Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Error - Driver not Availaible  

jfmaradiaga
Registered
(@jfmaradiaga)

Hi,

First of all, what a great product, i've been using it with my old tablets as a second monitor.

today i tried to install on my laptop to use it as a second monitor, and it connects for about 17 seconds and after that i says "disconnected from server Error  code 2-5-   Error info 0-5-"

Message on Main computer is "Error - Driver not Availaible"

Main computer is a Windows 10 and the laptop that i want to use as second monitor is windows 7

5 Replies
jfmaradiaga
Registered
(@jfmaradiaga)

More on this, if I do this backwards (from the client being the Main and the Main the client) it works perfectly.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jfmaradiaga,

For further analysis, could you please send us the dxdiag info of your Windows 10 primary machine, just run dxdiag.exe, click "Save All Information" and attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.

jfmaradiaga
Registered
(@jfmaradiaga)
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jfmaradiaga,
Thanks for sending your dxdiag info.
Could you please try this on your primary machine: run services.msc, find "spacedeskService", then restart it.
After that try again with spacedesk connection. If problem still persist, could you please check on device manager (run devmgmt.msc) then go to Display Adapters -> spacedesk Graphics Adapter if there's an error (yellow exclamation mark).

jfmaradiaga
Registered
(@jfmaradiaga)

Hi @spacedesklea,

My win10 Machine hdd stopped working a couple of days ago, So I don't think I can do any further testing. 

Thank you.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum