Error code 2-5-6 Er...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Error code 2-5-6 Error info 0-5-8  

Mildog
Registered
(@mildog)

Good day i have been using spacedesk and i love it but all of a sudden i get this error on my tablet, it turns onto the screen for about a minute or 2 and all of a sudden it disconnects and shows this message and i have looked and i dont have shadow play enabled

my laptop is an asus tuf gaming

i5 8300h  /   16GB RAM   /  GTX 1050/ WD black SSD/ Seagate SSHD

Tablet is

Samsung TAB A with S PEN

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks

9 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mildog,
Did you notice any error notification on the primary machine side upon disconnect?
Is it consistently happening?
While still connected, is there any continuous update done on the viewer screen (e.g. video playback)?
Can you still reconnect immediately after disconnect?

Mildog
Registered
(@mildog)

Hi @spacedesklea nothing came up on the primary, i can reconnect straight after but the same thing happens, during the connection period there is a video feed to the tablet and it does work but then the error comes up again, since it started it has happened every time i try and connect.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @mildog,
Is it connected on a wireless network on both side?
Is your network reliable/stable?
Can you maybe try USB tethering or WiFi Direct connection between your server and client machine? Then check if you still get the disconnect problem.
To setup, please refer to our user manual: 
https://spacedesk.net/user-manual/##usb-tethering
https://spacedesk.net/user-manual/##hotspot

Another thing that might help is the Auto-Reconnect feature in our spacedesk android viewer app settings.
If you enabled it, it will auto-reconnect to the server when there's random disconnect occurred.
Mildog
Registered
(@mildog)

Both are connected to a very reliable 5GHz network and with speeds of 100mbps on my laptop and over 50mbps on the tablet, i dont think i can use the auto reconnect to fix it as it is very annoying as it moves everything that was on that screen moves back to my others, also i cant go through usb tethering because i need my laptop to have the ultra fast connection for other work.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mildog,
Could you please check the spacedeskService in Task Manager if it has high CPU and memory usage right before it disconnects.
Can you also tell us which video feed app did you move on your secondary display before it disconnects?

Mildog
Registered
(@mildog)

In a strange turn of events now it is working perfectly, however i do get the blue screen of death when i close my pc sometimes, klkbdflt.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, could this be related

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mildog,
We are glad to hear that it's working properly now.
Maybe the previous issue is probably caused by the Kaspersky driver.
Blue screen on machines with Kaspersky Antivirus Keyboard Filter Driver is a known issue with spacedesk.
This kaspersky driver is faulty and crashes Windows when spacedesk keyboard is present. 

Mildog
Registered
(@mildog)

Oh makes sense considering i have kaspersky, so i will make sure close the app on my tablet first, many thanks!

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
We just released a new spacedesk Driver version 0.9.41 on our website.
https://spacedesk.net
Please download and install it and let us know if the unstable connection problem still persist.
Looking forward to your feedback.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum