Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Error Code 2-5-6 [B...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Error Code 2-5-6 [Black screen, disconnects].  

Alfa
 Alfa
Registered
(@alfa)

Hello, 

My Pc's operating system is Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. It uses Nvidia (GTX 1070 ti) and has a Ryzen 7 2700 CPU.
My secondary is my ipad, which is IOS.
I'm not sure what my connection type is but the Wifi is 200mbps and my desktop is connected to ethernet. 

I recently got the spacedesk app on the ipad and pc. First I got the 2-5 error, then I found out how to fix that: by uninstalling Splashtop. Now I have the 2-5-6 error with the error info 0-5-8. The connection time is 10-11 seconds and it shows as a black screen before disconnecting. The pc also freezes and returns to normal. 

Please help me. Thanks!

6 Replies
spacedesk Marcel
(@marcelruedinger)
Estimable Member

Did you reboot the PC after uninstalling splashtop? Their WDDM Hook legacy driver cannot be uninstalled any more without reboot.

Alfa
 Alfa
Registered
(@alfa)

I did and it still errors, except before the error was 2-5, now it's 2-5-6. I removed everything splashtop related in "Add or Remove Programs" in System Settings. 

Alfa
 Alfa
Registered
(@alfa)

Nevermind, I solved the problem by disabling Nvida Shadowplay. Thank you for your help though!

Alfa
 Alfa
Registered
(@alfa)

@marcelruedinger Is there a way to make my IOS device's screen larger though? The size of the text on the IOS device is really small, so is the cursor. 

idonnonames
Registered
(@idonnonames)

use the lowest possible resolution on the second screen on my second display(android phone) the resolution is 800x600

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @alfa

Posted by: @alfa

Is there a way to make my IOS device's screen larger though? The size of the text on the IOS device is really small, so is the cursor.

You can set it in the Scale and layout settings in the display settings window of your primary machine.
Just right click somewhere on your primary machine and click "display settings".

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum