Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Error Code: 2-5-6-8...

[Solved] Error Code: 2-5-6-8-5-6-8-0  

thickjames
Registered
(@thickjames)

Error Info: 0-2-5-16-6-5-16-4

Connected time 00:00:22

So I have my main laptop set up with the server software and I'm using the viewer on my second laptop to see it. After a couple seconds it freezes and crashes. I believe it has something to do with both laptops using an Ethernet into the same router because my second laptop disconnects from the internet and I have to restart the Ethernet driver.

7 Replies
thickjames
Registered
(@thickjames)

Update

I put both screens on both machines to duplicate and it lasts longer. When I open a full screen program through the viewer, it crashes.

(The full screen program was Overwatch, if that matters.)

thickjames
Registered
(@thickjames)

Update 2

Dunno how to edit, but there's pretty much no disconnect over WI-FI. It is, however, slower and jitterier. Full screen application worked as well, Wish the two machines could just be linked directly through HDMI.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Estimable Member

So spacedesk is disconnecting and full screen app(Overwatch) is crashing if both primary and secondary machine are connected via Ethernet? And no crashing and disconnecting if connected on wireless, correct?

Is you primary machine Windows 7/8.1 or Windows 10? 

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine and click "Save All Information", then send us the output file (dxdiag.txt) by attaching it on your next reply (there should be an Attach file option below the text editor). 

Looking forward to your feedback.
4 Replies
thickjames
Registered
(@thickjames)

I've posted this about twice only to come back and not see it here, strange.

Anyways, yeah that's the case. It'll also crash after a while of connection even when there's no full screen application.

Both machines are Windows 10

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)

Estimable Member

Thank you for sending us your dxdiag info. We will further analyze this problem.

Could you also please send us the following:
-- all spacedesk_log_xxxx.etl log files located in  C:\Users\Public\spacedesk_logs folder.
Just right-click the spacedesk_logs folder then Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder.
-- the most recent WudfHost_ext__xxxx.dmp file/s located in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WDF. Just include it also on spacedesk_logs folder, before you zip it.

Please take note that ProgramData folder is hidden by default, in case you cannot find it you should enable first the "Show hidden files, folders and drives".
Just open a File Explorer -> View -> Options, on Folder Options window click View tab then click the "Show hidden files, folders and drives" to enable it then apply the changes.

thickjames
Registered
(@thickjames)

I've figured out the problem, it was a compatibility issue with my Ethernet driver and Windows 10.

I have the driver adapter "

It was odd, because it would drop connections corresponding to what I'm doing and not totally randomly.

My adapter is called "Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet".  I used this guide and downloaded the driver from here (it's safe).

It was a weird problem. The connection would drop if i loaded something up, and turned out it did that on my client machine when i tried to run the same game. Just having the machine on, it would still crash every couple hours or so. it's all fixed now but I can still send you the files if you want.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)

Estimable Member
It seems that the cause of the problem is not related to spacedesk so there's no need to send the requested files.
In case you encounter other issues just let us know.
We are always glad to receive user feedback.
For further questions and/or discussions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register