Error Info: 0-4

Connected time: 0

Topic Tags
3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Noble Member
Hi @idg27,
This error code indicates that the viewer cannot find the Windows server on the network.
Do you have VPN (Virtual Private Network) currently active on primary or secondary machine?
Do you have any third-party firewall or antivirus with own firewall settings
Please also refer to the Troubleshooting Network Connection chapter in our spacedesk user manual.
Looking forward to your feedback.
iDG27
Registered
(@idg27)

What really happens:

My PC has IP "0", and I connect my phone to that IP.

10 minutes later my PC changes the IP to "1"and I have to put it again.

Again... 10 minutes later and the IP changes back to "0" and then this error appears

I don't have VPN but my PC came with Comodo, which has a lot of things to protect.

I guess there might be an option that changes the IP time to time...

OR... It could be this: "Nvidia ShadowPlay (screen record) is running which is a <a href=" removed link ">known issue at the moment"

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Noble Member
Hi @idg27,

The IP address that changes every 10 minutes is probably the cause why viewer cannot find the server in the network and probably your Comodo has its own firewall settings that you need to manually allow the spacedeskService.
Please refer to the Firewall Settings on Primary Machine chapter in our user manual .

We don't know for sure where you can edit the settings so it will not automatically change the IP address, it could be done by your Internet Service Provider or in your Comodo settings.

And once the viewer finds the server and tried to connect, the next problem will be the Nvidia Shadowplay on your server machine, so you should disable it before trying to connect to spacedesk.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register