Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
doesnt work well af...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] doesnt work well after expiration with newer versions. pls let me older versions  

my9858
Registered
(@my9858)

hello guys, i was using 0.9.57 as android app. becuase i have an old device with a custom android 4.2 rom. touchscreen doesnt work with newer versions

also i was using 0.9.19 as driver because if i use newer versions, touchscreen doesnt work with 0.9.57android app

even if i install updated versions of both, touchscreen doesnt work and also in my windows, notification bar becomes bigger and wider. also that annoys me. i just need that older versions to work with no errors or something. please help me. pls let me to use older versions

12 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @my9858,
Unfortunately, an expired spacedesk Driver will no longer work.
It is recommended to update to latest version.

Posted by: @my9858

notification bar becomes bigger and wider. also that annoys me

This behavior happens when Windows 10 detects HID/touch screen driver.

On our most recent spacedesk Driver we are now installing our new spacedesk HID driver for touch screen support.
Touch screen should still work.
Absolute touch screen will now work as an actual touchscreen input, it is not mouse-touch like before.

If touch is not working, we would like to further analyze the issue on your machine. Could you please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilm5em35h0ygsfm/2020_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and try to reproduce the issue by sending touch input for several times), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

PS: Attach option should be visible on your side after your second post.

my9858
Registered
(@my9858)

here is the zip: removed link

here is the video of absolute touchscreen on the newest version of spacedesk apk+newest drivers in windows: removed link

here is the video of relative touchpad on the newest version of spacedesk apk+newest drivers in windows: removed link (its working a bit but not working well)

here is the video of absolute touchscreen on spacedesk 0.9.57 apk+newest drivers in windows: removed link (it doesnt work because of the newest drivers, it was working with spacedesk 0.9.19 drivers in windows)

here is the video of relative touchpad on spacedesk 0.9.57 apk+newest drivers in windows: removed link (it is working well, it was also working well on old drivers who is 0.9.19)

my9858
Registered
(@my9858)

oops links are removed, can you guys still access to it? or should i reply again?

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @my9858,

Links are not allowed to post due to security issue.
Please try to save all the files in one folder, zipped it then attach it on your next reply.
Attach option should be visible now on your side.

my9858
Registered
(@my9858)

here i attached log files and video links inside a zip

this video links all in google drive but if you dont trust links i can upload them to youtube, so just tell me. so you will be able to access videos more safely.

the videos are about 20 MB so i couldnt attach them so i had to post links

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @my9858,
Thank you very much for sending the log files and the video clips.
However, the debug view logs is not complete we would like to see the logs in the beginning (with datronicsoft banner trace) upon running the script where it will restart the spacedeskService.
Could you please try again to run the script?
- run the diagnostic script as admin
- on step 5, connect the viewer app
- try to send multiple absolute touch inputs from your viewer
- disconnect the viewer app
- proceed with the script until the end
Then send us again a new diagnostic files.

my9858
Registered
(@my9858)
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @my9858,
Thanks for sending the logs.
Is videowall mode enabled?
If yes, then absolute touch will definitely not work at the moment.

my9858
Registered
(@my9858)

yes videowall is enabled. i think the main problem of touchscreen, as you can see in the videos, the android app always tries to hide menu bar after i tap touchscreen. maybe it doesnt work because of this?

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @my9858,
Currently, if videowall mode is enabled, absolute touch screen will not work properly.
If you want to use absolute touch screen you have to disable the videowall mode.
This is one of the limitation of videowall at the moment.

my9858
Registered
(@my9858)

Thanks, its working now. also can you guys add an option to disable auto hiding for menu bar on android? Its a bit annoying on the newest verison on android

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @my9858,
We are glad to hear that it's working now on your side.

Posted by: @my9858

option to disable auto hiding for menu bar on android

We will take note of your request and forward it to the team for further discussion.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum