Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Display off but not...

Display off but not connected  

xboxconvert
Registered
(@xboxconvert)

Hi, I'm having an issue connecting on my ASUS T100 (old Tablet PC) Windows Home 32 bit and hope someone can help. I'm using a Sony Z3 as a client via the Android app. On the phone app I can see my computer select the IP address then Display off scrolls round the screen. The same happens via USB. On the PC connections remain 0. Under display setting nothing for a second screen. I'm getting no error messages. I have spacedesk running fine on my desktop with the Android App, so I've ruled out issues with my phone (& tablet).

I've checked for hook drivers as advised in the user manual.

My drivers are up to date. Uninstalled & reinstalled.

Spacedesk is listed as an adapter under device management so the machine knows it's there

No error messages. I'm at a real loss. I can't see a reason why it shouldn't be working.

Any help would be amazing. Thanks in advance

10 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Noble Member
Hi @xboxconvert,

Can you also try to clear all display settings option in out spacedesk SERVER window?
Just click the spacedesk tray icon on your notification task bar, to open the spacedesk Server window, then click the "..." button to display a menu, then select "Clear All display Settings".

For further analysis, could you please run "dxdiag.exe" on your primary machine, click "Save All Information" then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.

Looking forward to your feedback.
xboxconvert
Registered
(@xboxconvert)

Morning. I've just tried the clear display settings function, no change. I have run the dxdiag but I can’t see an attach file button. I have included below extracts from it.
-
System Info
-
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 32-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
System Model: T100TA
BIOS: T100TA.304 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU Z3740 @ 1.33GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.3GHz
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
-
Display Dev
-
Card name: spacedesk Graphics Adapter
Manufacturer: datronicsoft
Chip type: Unknown
DAC type: Unknown
Device Type: Display-Only Device
Device Key: Enum\ROOT\SPACEDESK_GRAPHICS_ADAPTER
Device Status: 0180200B [DN_ROOT_ENUMERATED|DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
Display Memory: 966 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 966 MB
Current Mode: Unknown
HDR Support: Unknown
Display Topology: Unknown
Display Color Space: Unknown
Color Primaries: Unknown
Display Luminance: Unknown
Driver Name:
Driver File Version: Unknown (Unknown)
Driver Version: 1.1.177.64
DDI Version: 12
Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.3
Graphics Preemption: DMA
Compute Preemption: DMA
Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver
Detachable GPU: No
Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
Power P-states: Not Supported
Virtualization: Not Supported
Block List: No Blocks
Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:True
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 07/08/2019 01:00:00, 0 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: No
WHQL Date Stamp: None
Device Identifier: Unknown
Vendor ID: 0x1414
Device ID: 0x008C
SubSys ID: 0x00000000
Revision ID: 0x0000
Driver Strong Name: oem79.inf:c14ce8840c48fa1f:v3DDKIndirect_1.2.X_Install.NT:1.1.177.64:Root\VID_DATRONICSOFT_PID_SPACEDESK_VIRTUAL_DISPLAY_0001
Rank Of Driver: 00FF0000
Video Accel: Unknown
DXVA2 Modes: Unknown
Deinterlace Caps: n/a
D3D9 Overlay: Unknown
DXVA-HD: Unknown

xboxconvert
Registered
(@xboxconvert)

The Button appear after it posted my reply

xboxconvert
Registered
(@xboxconvert)

The Button appear after it posted my reply

xboxconvert
Registered
(@xboxconvert)

I'm not sure if it's relevant but I've tried connecting via the Android App ("Display Off" bounces round the screen) and through HTML 5 using the chrome app (The screen is just black) from my phone end the only issue is that I can't see anything in the same way as you would expect if the screen wasn't extended but there are no errors. On the server Connections: 0 and the Network Connections (Remote) - No remote connection. the IP Address match. and its the same if I try to connect via USB which is what I really want on this computer anyway. I've checked the firewall there shouldn't be an issue there. Having read through a few other threads, nothing changes in device manager either. I have uninstalled spacedesk and reinstalled it.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Noble Member
Thank you for sending your dxdiag.
Did you notice if there's a status "ERROR" in the spacedesk SERVER window during connection?
If it's not too much to ask, can we ask you for our spacedesk server error traces for further analysis?

Please follow the instructions below on how to get spacedesk server error traces:
1. Download 2019_spacedesk_server_debugging.zip here.

2. Extract files from 2019_spacedesk_server_debugging.zip, and in there you will find:
- spacedesk_DebugON.cmd - to enable error trace of spacedesk
- spacedesk_DebugOFF.cmd - to disable error trace of spacedesk
Please right-click the spacedesk_DebugON.cmd and run as administrator on your primary machine.

3. Download a DebugView application which is available here http://live.sysinternals.com/Dbgview.exe

4. Run the Dbgview.exe as administrator on your primary machine.

5. On DebugView Capture tab, make sure to check:
- Capture Win32
- Capture Global Win32
- Capture Events

6. While DebugView is open, run "services.msc" then find spacedeskService then right-click -> Restart.
You should find spacedesk traces by now on DebugView (e.g "SI: xxx, SE: xxx, SN: xxx, etc").
Try to connect the spacedesk client again (even if it fails to connect).
Please save the logs and send it to us for further analysis.

7. After getting the logs, please disable again the spacedesk traces by running the spacedesk_DebugOFF.cmd, then restart again the spacedeskService in services.msc.

Looking forward to your feedback.
xboxconvert
Registered
(@xboxconvert)

hi @spacedesklea

Here's the long following your instructions.

This may be useful but Following step 7  "7. After getting the logs, please disable again the spacedesk traces by running the spacedesk_DebugOFF.cmd, then restart again the spacedeskService in services.msc." The client app showed the notification "Display disconnected by server - Disconnected due to error: Error Code:1-2-0 Error Info: 0-3-4" The error makes sense if the service has been restrted the connection would be lost, which confirms the is a connection of sorts between the Server & Client but through out this "Connection: 0".

I am not receiving any error messages/status changes on the Server

Hope the log helps get to the bottom of this (ironically a second screen would have been helpful doing this)

xboxconvert
Registered
(@xboxconvert)

log didn't appear to attach

xboxconvert
Registered
(@xboxconvert)
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Noble Member
Thanks for sending the file. Based on the logs the spacedesk server detects an incompatible hook display driver on your primary machine.
Do you have any of these software installed on your primary machine?
- splashtop
- Duet display
- Fresco Logic
- old DisplayLink driver
If yes, please uninstall it in order to use spacedesk.
To verify please run Command Prompt as Admin, then type the following commands and check each result if the state is "RUNNING":
- sc query lci_proxykmd <enter>
- sc query lci_proxywddm <enter>
- sc query ddkmd <enter>
- sc query dlkmd <enter>
- sc query FLxHCIv <enter>
then if the state is RUNNING, please use "sc delete xxxx" to remove it  then reboot your primary machine.
For more details please refer to this thread (which is similar case to yours): https://forum.spacedesk.ph/community/discussion-board/error-code-1-2-0-error-info-0-3-4-3/#post-490
Please also refer to the troubleshooting steps in our user manual.
Troubleshooting Primary Machine - Incompatible Display Hook Driver Detected chapter step 3.
https://spacedesk.net/user-manual#incompatible-driver

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register