I got error code [-,-,-,2,0]
error info [-,-,-,0,4]

Please help me

Topic Tags
6 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Did you notice any error bubble message/notification on your primary machine upon connection attempt?
For further assistance, please try the troubleshooting steps in our user manual.
https://spacedesk.net/user-manual
In case troubleshooting did not help, could you please send us the following details for analysis:
Primary machine
- operating system (Windows 7/8.1/10) ?
- graphics adapter (AMD/Intel/Nvidia)?
- network type (wired/wireless/usb tethering/wifi direct)?
Secondary machine
- client/viewer type (android/iOS/windows/html5)?
- network type (wired/wireless/usb tethering/wifi direct)?
HenningDK
Registered
(@henningdk)

I get no error codes, but the client disconnects every minute, believe it is because I have asked the server to switch of the monitor every minute.

The client seems to force it on though 🙂

Perhaps you disconnect due to power management settings on your server computer?

Brgds

Henning, Denmark.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Is PC Sleep currently enabled on your primary machine every minute of inactivity?
If client received a power suspend event from the server, it will not disconnect. It  will just show a power suspend status on the client screen and will automatically reconnect to the server once it resumes from PC sleep.
HenningDK
Registered
(@henningdk)

Hi Lea.

In my case the PC is set no never sleep, but the monitor to switch off after 1 minute.

This is why I wish to use the spacedesk as a vitual monitor I could access through VNC.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
If the primary machine's monitor display goes off (not PC Sleep), then the connected client will show "display off" status and should not be disconnected.
Does it disconnect in your case?
Could you please try our most recent spacedesk Driver version 0.9.31 and Viewer (Windows /iOS/Android).
Then let us know the result.
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @henningdk,
We just released a new spacedesk Driver version 0.9.41 on our website. https://spacedesk.net
This new driver version includes a potential fix for the unstable connection issue.
Please try it and let us know if the same problem still persist or if it's gone now.
Looking forward to your feedback.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum