Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Disconnected / Erro...

Disconnected / Error Code: [-,2,5,6,0] Error info [-,0,2,5,4]  

ntropy
Registered
(@ntropy)

Hello,

Per title. App works great, extend from Windows laptop (Windows 10.0.18362) to iPhone (ios 13.2). Occasionally after too getting a call on iphone, or disconnecting and reconnecting a few times the connection will not be able to be reestablished and i get the error code. I read on this forum that another user had issue with GeForce Overlay, but I dont use it and its already turned off for me, so thats not it. Restarting the Windows laptop always fixes the issue, but I work with a lot of tabs, apps and windows, so restarting for me is a big hassle. Please assist. Otherwise great app.

Thanks,
Alec

3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Famed Member
Did you install the most recent spacedesk Driver version 0.9.21?
Is the problem easily reproducible?
Did you notice any error message notification on our primary machine when it happens?
When the problem occur, could you please check if the spacedesk server still running with status ON and spacedesk tray icon is visible on the task bar's notification area.
Just run service.msc then find spacedeskService and check if it's running.
If it's not running, just restart it.
For further questions and/or discussions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
ntropy
Registered
(@ntropy)

Hello team,

It appears I was running 0.9.20. I updated to .21 and its connecting now. When and if it happens again, the same bug, I will repost here. It is consistent but so far I havent been able to reproduce it exactly. Again if i disconnect my iphone and reconnect maybe 3-5 times, the next time this error will be thrown thrown. Will try to write down state right when happens next time.

No error on windows machine though. Spacedesk is always running, still in tray. Nothing on primary machine that indicates issues.

How do  i restart spacedesk on primary machine though? Because turning status off/on didnt fix anything, i tried. But if i kill the program, trying to launch it again it just doesnt start. Restarting windows always fixes though, again.

Thanks,
Alec

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Famed Member

Hi @ntropy,
to restart the spacedesk just follow the steps below:
1. Open device manager by running "devmgmt.msc", Display adapters -> spacedesk Graphics Adapter, right-click disable then enable.
2. Run "services.msc" on your primary machine, find spacedeskService then right-click restart.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register