Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Debbug-Info create / Lizenz costs  

Carl0815
Registered
(@carl0815)

Hello,

Question 1: Is there also a debugger mode? When the service is running on my computer the connection is interrupted in irregular intervals. If so, who can I send this information to?

Question 2: The beta license will expire in summer 2021, what are the costs?

Thanks.
Carl0815

3 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @carl0815,

1. Currently, no debug mode option for spacedesk. We only send instructions to the users on how to get spacedesk debug logs if we need it for further analysis.
Are both primary and secondary machine connected on wireless network?
Please make sure your stable network connection between your primary and secondary machine.
You can also enabled the "Auto-reconnect" option on spacedesk Viewer app settings so it will auto-reconnect to the server when it suddenly disconnected.

2. After expiry date (31 August 2021), either a new free BETA (with extended expiry date) will become available or In-App-Purchases will be available in the App-Stores (Windows, iOS, Android) for small scale users (business and private).
The pay version / In-App-Purchase will contain the full feature set. It will probably range around € 10,- per client.
There will probably still be a free basic version (with limited features) for both small scale business and private users in the future.

Carl0815
Registered
(@carl0815)

Hello Lea,

thank you for your answer.

To 1. I would like to help you by sending you these debugging logs. However, I do not know how to activate them. The connection was made via USB-Connect.

To 2. thanks for the information.

With kind regards
(Mr.) Conny Quaas

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @carl0815,
To further analyze the problem, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script on the link below, then extract it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilm5em35h0ygsfm/2020_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and wait for the issue to happen), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum