"Could not access n...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] "Could not access network location_\." Error  

SilverEyesAle
Registered
(@silvereyesale)

I needed a lot spacedesk and so I thought about installing it on my PC, but when I try to use the installer it freezes at "Creating shortcuts" and then gives me this:"Could not access network location_\.". Can anyone help me please?

7 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @silvereyesale,
Could you please make sure that during installation, the destination folder should not be set in a location that is currently not accessible, please check this image:
If problem still persist, could you please send us the following for further analysis:
- run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save all information" and send us the output file
- spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
- setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF
Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
Looking forward to your feedback.
SilverEyesAle
Registered
(@silvereyesale)

Here are all the files: 
<a href=" removed link ">drive.google.com/file/d/1UnkHPcpEDQiXAPjRdB6JtdEtJQUSVKJb/view?usp=sharing

SilverEyesAle
Registered
(@silvereyesale)

So? I wrote this post 16 days ago and i still haven't got a solution for that error,have you at least checked the files you requested?

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Sorry for the delayed reply. I just checked the link but it needs permission to access.
Could you please attach the file instead. Attach option should be visible now below the text editor.
SilverEyesAle
Registered
(@silvereyesale)
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @silvereyesale,

Thanks for sending the requested files.
Can you please try to create a new account user on your primary machine, and try to run the spacedesk installer on that new user account.
Please check this forum topic which has the same case as yours https://forum.spacedesk.ph/community/discussion-board/installation-error-could-not-access-network-location-_/#post-2963

And please try our most recent spacedesk v0943 on our website.

SilverEyesAle
Registered
(@silvereyesale)

Thank you,now i even found a method to make it run even in my 1st account,i opened it in the other user account and then switched to mine and it works.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum