Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Connection failure  

zolim
Registered
(@zolim)

Hi 

I installed spacedesk server on my Win10 laptop. 

I installed spacedesk app to my Xiaomi Mi PAD4 tablet (Android 8.1.0; MIUI 10.3.2)

The app found the server mashine, but when I try to connect I received a folloving message: Connection failure    Unable to connect!

After that I installed the app to my another (older) tablet (Samsung) and works fine. I also installed to my Xiaomi Mi 9T pro smartphone (android 10 QKQ1; MIUI 12.0.1) and also works fine. And I can' configure anything just installed and used.

That I mean isn't firewall issue, just something with MI PAD4 tablet.

A installed Spacedesk server to another Win10 laptop, but the situation is the same....

What will be wrong with my tablet? Yes, the Wifi is On (the app browse the network and find the server mashine).

Thanks

7 Replies
zolim
Registered
(@zolim)

Nobody? support team? development team?

Is somewhere some logs in android device, where I can finding some closer information about connection failure?

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @zolim,
Can you quickly try connecting via spacedesk HTML5 viewer on your Xiaomi Mi PAD4 tablet?
Just open a web browser (e.g. Google chrome), go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/, try to connect to your primary machine's IP address.
Then let us now if you also cannot connect.

zolim
Registered
(@zolim)

Hi @Lea, 

Yes also try this yesterday and now again. Nothing happens just blinking the connecting  button after I pushed the button. ( off course before I set the servers IP).

Used google chrome app version Chrome 84.0.4147.89

thank you for your support

zolim
Registered
(@zolim)

Stop!!

working!!

and also working with app.

I changed the wifi SSID (I have 2 separate router with unique SSID's) and when I connect both of devices to the same router SSID's, then works fine.

thank you

BR

zolim
Registered
(@zolim)

How can I mark this thread as solved?

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @zolim
We are glad that it's working now. You can mark it as solved by clicking the check icon below your first post.

zolim
Registered
(@zolim)

thx Lea.

Best regards

Zoltan

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum