Connected Display -...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Connected Display - OFF  

painfante
Registered
(@painfante)

When I try to connect other monitors, my primary recognizes it, but the secondary monitors are just all black and read "Connected Display - OFF" how can i fix this to actually use other screens as displays?

Primary: Windows 10

Secondary:  Ios and HTML5

Graphics Adapter: Intel

Network connection: wireless

4 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @painfante,
Can you check on your primary machine if there's any indication that a secondary display is connected like:
- connection count and Network connections (remote) tab in spacedesk SERVER window
- display settings window shows detached secondary display

For assistance, please also check our troubleshooting chapters in our user manual https://spacedesk.net/user-manual/.

painfante
Registered
(@painfante)

Yes, it recognizes that there are other displays, but the other displays just stay with a black screen and i cant use them. The mouse works, i can use the secondary display mouse for my primary, but the screens are just black. In the Windows display setting i also have it set on "extend display" but nothing happens.

painfante
Registered
(@painfante)

Yes, it recognizes that there are other displays, but the other displays just stay with a black screen and i cant use them. The mouse works, i can use the secondary display mouse for my primary, but the screens are just black. In the Windows display setting i also have it set on "extend display" but nothing happens.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @painfante,
For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save All Information" then send us the output file (dxdiag.txt).

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum