Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Connected - Display Off  

tms91
Registered
(@tms91)

Hi,

as many others I stepped into the "Connected - Display Off" black sreen floating message as I tried to conenct my Android tablet to my Windows10 PC.

I selected the right IP address, but I think the problem is that my PC cannot detect the screen. I don't have the option to extend my screen from my screen settings window.

I tryed to uninstall and reinstall Spacedesk but the problem still remains. How can I fix it?

I have run the spacedeskDiagnosticTool, I uploaded the resulting folder here: removed link

4 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tms91,

link is not allowed to post due to security issues.
Please check if the attach option below the text editor is now visible on your side then try to attach the diagnostic logs.

tms91
Registered
(@tms91)

I have run the spacedeskDiagnosticTool, I uploaded the resulting folder here

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tms91,
Thanks for sending your diagnostic logs.
It seems that you are still using an old spacedesk Driver version which has already expired.
Please update your spacedesk Driver to latest version 0.9.89 which is available in our website. https://spacedesk.net/

tms91
Registered
(@tms91)

Thanks, I had installed driver spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v0923_BETA.msi , now I uninstalled it, installed the spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v0993_BETA.msi , and works as charm.
Thanks! 

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum